MCA Pediatric Council
The MCA Pediatric Council shall provide education and training to Doctors of Chiropractic, students, midwives, doulas, birth workers, and the to the public on the appropriateness, safety, and efficacy of chiropractic care for infants to adolescents, including prenatal care. This committee shall work to educate the public on the importance of chiropractic care, and to support those who take care of children in their practices. This committee will work to promote the acceptance and advancement of pediatric chiropractic care.
- Improving the public perception of Pediatric chiropractic and how it can serve families.
- Improving to change the landscape of health care in our state.
- Expand the public knowledge and usage of chiropractic for pediatrics using a concerted effort of public education.
We are seeking chiropractors who have a passion in caring for the prenatal and pediatric populations and who wish help advance the profession and general public’s knowledge of pediatric chiropractic. The Pediatric Council brings in well-known speakers from across the country to foster learning and allows for great networking opportunities. If you are wanting to expand prenatal/pediatric population in your clinic, then the Pediatric Council will be a great resource for you.
Interested in joining?
What we expect from you
- Represent the MCA with professionalism
- Involvement with events we partake in
- Attend monthly conference calls: the second Wednesday of every month at 12:15 PM
Membership benefits you can expect
- Referral network
- Pediatric/Prenatal education
- Networking with other medical professionals
- Receive the book, The Superpowers Within
- MN Chiro Kids Day
- Pediatric Summit
- Chair: Dr. Carrie Clark
- Vice Chair: Dr. Beth McVey
- Secretary: Dr. Kayla Ellison