The MCA is here to help. The Membership Services Committee continuously thrives to bring products and services to you that add value to your day-to-day efforts. If you are aware of a product or service that you would like the MCA to offer, please contact the Membership Services Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medicare Fraud and Abuse Resource
- Medicare Documentation Example: Patient A
- Medicare Documentation Example: Patient B
- Medicare Billing – Updated May 2019
- AT modifier for Chiropractic Billing
- Medicare Billing Assist
- Medicare Benefits Manual Chapter 15
- Medicare Patient Note Requirements (Job Aid Chiropractic Fact Sheet)
- Medicare Claims Processing
- Office of Inspector General Report
2021 MIPS Information
The 2021 MIPS information is out. That includes the Low Volume Thresholds for this year. This applies only to Standard Medicare.
Does not apply to Medicare Advantage Plans .
If you are below the threshold, you are excluded from being required to participate in the system.
This year the Threshold includes 3 criteria, and you have to meet all 3.
- Bill more than $90,000 in covered services – for us that is ONLY 98940, 98941, and 98942. That is our manipulation codes which are our only covered services.
- See more than 200 unique individual Medicare patients.
- Deliver more than 200 individual covered services.
If you have questions, please contact Medicare at https://qpp.cms.gov/