Every Minnesota chiropractor is impacted by decisions made at the state capitol.
Your involvement is essential, but proactive legislative activity is time consuming and costly. The MCA combines the support of doctors across the state and experts in the area of state government to advocate for changes in public policy that promote chiropractic.
Advocacy is a core function of the MCA, and our staff and lobbyists have been in the trenches promoting and protecting chiropractic inclusion in health care programs like HMO’s, Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare. Without the MCA, chiropractic care may have been virtually eliminated from workers’ compensation and personal injury in the past.
The MCA legislative team can not do it alone; they need your help and your voice. Without a strong grass roots effort we cannot outmaneuver or outspend those who oppose us at the capitol. However, with your support, anything is possible!
Healthcare will continue to be a prominent focus in the Minnesota Legislature. Convincing lawmakers that access to chiropractic doctors is imperative is a top priority of the MCA. With a showing of 100% support you will put power behind our legislative motion.
Why Get Involved Today?
- Simply put, it’s your profession and your right to practice is at stake, get involved and PROTECT IT
- Every year we look for opportunities to introduce legislation and monitor other bills we oppose
- In November 2022, all 201 seats in the Minnesota Legislature will be on the ballot – you have the ability to influence who sits in those seats!
- With active participation and financial donations the MCA and its members can be a part of every House and Senate campaign
- Supporting today will assist in getting support for our profession in the future