The MCA was created for Doctors of Chiropractic by Doctors of Chiropractic. Our primary purpose is to support our members and the profession. With talented staff and volunteers, the MCA is able to offer the following:
- Lobbying and Advocacy support that protects and advances the profession
- Proactive Local Districts and Committees – Get involved at the local and state level to help advance chiropractic
- Public Education Initiatives – Enables the public to make informed health care decisions
- MCA Newsletter – MCA In Touch – Provides the latest on Chiropractic issues impacting the profession
- Find A Doctor Program – The single most popular area of the website and only MCA members are listed on this.