MCA Member Exclusive Health Insurance Program
First established in 2015, the Chiropractor Medical Insurance Program offers medical insurance
exclusively for chiropractor members of state chiropractic associations, their employees and
Why apply for the MCA Chiropractor Medical Program?
- Coverage may start at the beginning of any month. No need to wait for an open enrollment period.
- Individual programs are available, eliminating the need to offer group programs to employees.
- Easy-to-use, online application, with underwriting answers in 72 hours or less.
- Preferred rate tier available for ages 18-59 years old and Preferred rate tier available through age 64 to respond to increasing medical insurance rates for individuals 50 years and older in the marketplace.
- Twelve benefit designs, an HSA (Health Savings Account) and two network options. All options are ACA-compliant, traditional insurance with 100% preventative care included.
- Most employers are able to pay premiums on a tax-favored basis.
How is the MCA Chiropractor Medical Insurance Program Different?
- Annual rate increases have averaged under 5% over the past six years.
- Program participants have renewed coverage by more than 98.5% every year of the program’s six-year existence.
- The program has increased participation every year since inception.
There’s never been a better time to be an MCA Member.
Start your health insurance application today!
Please contact (833) 424-4764