Find a Doctor
Order your copy of Doctored Today!
A great film that inspires patients and empowers the public to seek non medical solutions. Doctored reveals unseen tactics of deception & criminality in a broken health care system. View the ongoing heroism that is giving access to smarter, preventative care emphasizing the benefits of chiropractic care.
Watch the trailer below!
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Doctors of Chiropractic are pioneers in the field of non-invasive care promoting science-based approaches to a variety of ailments with over 100 years history of safe and effective care.
- Doctors of Chiropractic are trained to identify neurological problems and find individual non-invasive treatment modalities. They can also assess your nutritional status and help you find the diet that will help you manage your condition.
- Osteoporosis is a chronic, progressive condition that steals bone from the body, leading to fractures of the hip, spine and wrist. Older people can suffer disability and even death from osteoporosis-related fractures. Talk to a Doctor of Chiropractic to find multiple ways to keep your bones and joints healthy.
- Typically, when a new patient visits a DC, one of the first things the doctor will assess is functional capacity. The DC will focus on decreasing pain and returning the patient to normal daily activities, including exercise. In the intermediate stage, a chiropractor will continue therapeutic care, but also begin to address factors that may have led to the patient’s pain by recommending lifestyle modifications.
Chiropractic For All!
The Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) is dedicated to creating a future where every person has the opportunity to learn about and benefit from chiropractic health care.
As an advocate of chiropractic health care and the chiropractic profession, we believe that chiropractic is the foundation for health care as it inherently respects the human body's innate ability to heal and remain healthy.
MCA exists to advance, promote, and unify the chiropractic profession while delivering education, messaging, and advice that:
- Improves patient connection and practice environment
- Impacts chiropractic legislative decisions
- Helps develop a platform for the future of the profession.